[Kvtkozi] lelohely kereses

Katalin Misurda mkati at titan.physx.u-szeged.hu
2008. Sze. 18., Cs, 08:14:42 CEST

Tisztelt Kollegak!

Lelohelyet keresek az alabbi folyoiratoknak, NPA-ban nem talatam.
Ha valaki tudna segiteni, nagyon halas lennek.
Segitseguket elore is nagyon szepen koszonom.

Udvozlettel:
Szeredi-Misurda Katalin
konyvtaros
SZTE Fizikus konyvtar

Kopitkovas, G., Lippert, T., David, C., Sulcas, R., Hobley,
J., Wokaun, A., Gobrecht, J.: ?Laser micromachining of optical
devices?, Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical
Engineering 5662, (2004) pp. 515-525

Niino, H., Kawaguchi, Y., Sato, T., Narazaki, A., Kurosaki,
R.: ?Surface microstructures of silica glass by laser-induced backside
wet etching?, 2008 Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for
Optical Engineering 6879, art. no. 68790C

György, E., Mihailescu, I.N., Kompitsas, M., Giannoudakos, A.:
?Pulsed laser deposition of thin films: Elimination of particulates by
second laser irradiation?, Proceedings of SPIE - The International
Society for Optical Engineering 5226, (2003) pp. 327-334

Kononenko, T.V., Klimentov, S.M., Konov, V.I., Dausinger, F.:
?Effect of air breakdown on short-pulsed laser drilling?, Proceedings
of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering 6161,
(2006) art. no. 616106

Horneffer, V., Linz, N. , Vogel, A.: ?Principles of
laser-induced separation and transport of living cells?, 2007 Journal
of Biomedical Optics 12 (5), art. no. 054016