[Kvtkozi] cd

Bende Mária BendeM at kjmk.hu
2002. Dec. 2., H, 08:29:40 CET

	Kedves Kollegak!

	Az alabbi zenei CD-t keresem. Koszonettel. Bende Maria Ke1
	Houston, Whitney
   Now 1987 : 40 top chart hits / [ea.] Whitney Houston ; Wet Wet Wet ;
George Michael [et al]. - London : EMI, 1993
   Tart.: I wanna dance with somebody (Who loves me) ; Wishing i was lucky ;
I knew you were waiting (For me) ; Living in a box ; If you let me stay ;
Running in the family ; The right thing ; When smokey sings ; Stand by me ;
When a man loves a woman ; Pump up the volume ; It' s a sin ; Respectable ;
Never can say goodbye ; Never gonna give you up ; Love in the first degree ;
Down to earth ; Walk the Dinosaur ; Labour of love ; I need love ; Faith ;
La Bamba ; Heaven is a place on earth ; Crazy crazy night ; You're the voice
; Hourglass ; Valerie ; Alone ; Is this love ; I still haven't found what
i'm looking for ; Letter from America ; China in your hand ; Nothing's gonna
stop us now ; Little Lies ; You win again ; My baby just cares for me ;
Everything i own ; (Something inside) So strong ; Wonderful life ;
Crockett's theme
ISBN 8 27071 2