[Hungarologia] FW: Resending: Position Announcment: Assistant Professor in Central European Studies (Laszlo Birinyi, Sr. Fellow)

Nemzetközi Magyarságtudományi Társaság nmtt at iif.hu
2016. Okt. 7., P, 10:19:17 CEST

From: Bernhardt, Valerie [mailto:valerieb at email.unc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2016 8:41 PM
To: Hungarian Search
Cc: Bernhardt, Valerie; Pichova, Hana; Hess, Jonathan M
Subject: Resending: Position Announcment: Assistant Professor in Central
European Studies (Laszlo Birinyi, Sr. Fellow)

Hello,

We are happy to announce a position in Central European Studies, with
special expertise in Hungarian.  We would appreciate it if you would bring
the enclosed announcement to the attention of your organization's
membership, and also encourage your members to share it widely with
colleagues who may be aware of potential candidates for this position.

Many thanks,

Valerie Bernhardt

Administrative Manager

for

Jonathan Hess, Chair

Germanic and Slavic  Languages and Literatures

CB# 3160   426 Dey Hall

Chapel Hill  NC  27599-3160

(919) 966-1642    Fax (919) 962-3708

--
Valerie Bernhardt

Administrative Manager
  Department of Germanic and Slavic Languages and Literatures
  Carolina-Duke Graduate Program in German Studies
  Carolina Center for Jewish Studies
CB# 3160   426 Dey Hall
Chapel Hill NC 27599-3160
(919) 966-1642    Fax (919) 962-3708